Terms & Conditions
FOR AVAZOO’S AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
This is an Agreement and Governing Protocol between Avazoo Worldwide Corporation, Corporate Registration Number 153654 and Registered in and Corporately Governed by the State of Belize. (“The Company”) and you (you), the user/s (collectively the parties). Inter Alia, the Company operates its business affairs as detailed herein via a licensing arrangement issued via the Philippines, a North Cagayan International Raffles Operating Agreement.
This agreement endeavors to explain the terms, conditions and potential and or actual transactions between the parties, also the responsibilities, benefits and obligations towards each other.
The Effective Date of this agreement shall be the date that you complete the signup process on WWW.AVAZOO.COM and or its Company related Domain locations/Applications.
In accordance with certain prevailing company, jurisdictional and relative law, electronic Signatures as used herein the sign-up process, may require that you consent to entering into an electronic agreement with The Company prior to the agreement being executed and becoming effective. Your submission of the electronic agreement identifies that you hereby acknowledge prior agreement to such consent if required.
Please read the following information carefully before you consider accepting these terms and conditions. Should you enter into an Online/Mobile User completed Agreement with The Company, you will not be required to submit a paper application/agreement unless required to do so by law. In the event a paper agreement is legally required within your location/jurisdiction, the liability of providing such rests solely with you the user and must be provided to the Company as soon as legally required to do so and at you the users expense including all and any preparation and or execution. Unless required legally, the entire agreement between the parties will be evidenced by an electronic record. It is an absolute requirement that you agree to the use of an electronic record and you must carefully read the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. To access these documents and submit your online application, you will need the following: A computer with full secure access to the internet. After enrolling as a member/user, you do not have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of an electronic record. Should you wish to receive a written copy of your/the electronic agreement, you must do so by sending an email to [email protected] Your email shall include your name, user id, your residential mailing address, and email address and must be submitted to the company not later than five days post the submission of your electronic signature. You will be charged a fee of $10.00 USD for this arrangement.
You also hereby agree that The Company may amend/modify the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement at any time without prior notice or reason.
By placing your electronic signature in the appropriate box, hence Agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you consent to the use of electronic records for your user Agreement. You will be bound by all the terms and conditions. By entering into this Agreement, you also hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement for transactions entered on your behalf by anyone legally acting as your Agent.
In the opinion of the board members of Avazoo, the company is not considered a lottery site or service, you are entering into an Global event that will be holding a Raffle for its users. Where legally permitted, it shall be at the SOLE DISCRETION of The Company to determine its rules of operation, including distribution of prize monies to users and or participants and in accordance with any herein Terms and Conditions. When a prize/s is won, The Company will divide and distribute the winning amounts and proceeds among the winning users according to the terms and conditions of The Company. ALL USERS FEES PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. No refunds, transaction cancellations or exchanges will be issued for date/time changes or partial performances. Cancelled events will be handled at the discretion of the company board. All users fees listed are in US dollars.
a. “The Company or The Company Service” means all of the services offered on The Company Website, including, without limitation, the “Search Engine and any other E-Commerce Service/s,” and the “Users Services,” and all technology, processes and materials used to provide such services.
b. “The Company Website” means the web site located at the domain names “www.avazoo.com” and at such other domain names used to identify web sites on which the Company may offer The Company Service/s.
c. “E-Commerce Service” means the portion/s of The Company/s Service/s that are accessible over the Internet or via mobile application.
d. “User/s” means any person or entity who opens and maintains a fully paid up account with The Company.
e. “Service” means any service designed, offered, marketed using The Company Service.
f. Raffle registration means the combined value of the sign-up process plus our monitoring, notification, pooling, facilitation, and administration services. Our service may include the validating of all winning claims, the monitoring of all raffle numbers supplied during your order, and e-mail notifications. The cost of each registration is determined by the selected method of registration.
g. Marketing/Facilitation/Administration Fee: The Company charges a nominal marketing/facilitation/administration fee for the complete marketing and administration process. Albeit broken out into several categories the gross fee charged and deducted from the gross revenue taken by the company is 30%.
2. GENERAL RULES/POLICIES & PROCEDURES
a. You will comply with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all applicable laws, regulations and rules when you use The Company service, whether you just browse The Company web site and use its freely available service/s or register as a user. A user MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER to participate and use this site. The Company reserves the right to deem actions within the web site and service as unacceptable at any time. The Company reserves the right to cancel a user/s agreement if behavior is deemed unacceptable by the Company at any time whereby relative to the Company raffle/s and user agreement. The Company reserves the right to remove a user if the user/s profile information is not correct in any way and the user may lose rights to any winnings or balances.
b. The Company will only provide The Company Service to persons and entities who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, minors may not use The Company Service. You as the user must ensure you are of legal age to take part in the/any Company activity and in particular whereby your jurisdiction of use may have specific laws that govern such activity/s as herein offered.
c. The Company may modify The Company Service at any time with or without notice to you and without reason.
d. Inactive Users may NOT reactivate the/an inactive account but may rejoin with a new agreement and newly paid up fee agreement. Users whose account becomes inactive through a lack of or inadequate fees being paid forfeits any right of account utilization and prior paid fees. All user account fees MUST be completely current at the time of being due for entitlement to any raffle prizes and or monetary amounts. All users’ fees are due in full at the time of agreeing to sign up unless agreed otherwise.
3. OPENING AN ACCOUNT
a. To become a signed up user, you must open an account with The Company through its online registration process. Only signed up users have the right to use services, and use certain portions of The Company Service.
b. You must provide The Company with accurate and complete contact and payment information if you open an account with The Company. You must promptly notify The Company if any of this information changes.
c. You may need to select a password if you open an account. You will be responsible for all use of your password, including, without limitation, any use by any unauthorized third party. You must notify The Company immediately if you believe your password has been or may be obtained or used by any unauthorized person or entity. In addition, you must notify The Company immediately if you become aware of any other breach or attempted breach of the security of The Company Service.
4. YOUR CONDUCT
a. Generally, you must use The Company Service in a manner that demonstrates good taste and respect for the rights of The Company and third parties. We expect our members to represent our services in an honest, ethical, and truthful manner always mindful of the reputation and integrity of The Company.
b. You will not use The Company Service to post content or to market or sell any service or product that (i) infringes the rights of a third party, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity, (ii) is libelous, defamatory or slanderous, (iii) condones, promotes, contains or links to malware or similar utilities or illegal programs, (iv) is sexually suggestive or contains explicit sexual content (including nudity), (v) does or may denigrate or offend any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or other protected group, through use of language, images, stereotypical depiction or otherwise, (vi) is designed to or does harass, threaten, defame or abuse others, (vii) exploits images or the likeness of minors, (viii) encourages or depicts the use of drugs, alcohol or cigarettes or (ix) is generally offensive or in bad taste.
c. You will not (i) use “spam,” or recorded telephone messages to market or sell Services, (ii) interfere with The Company Service by using viruses or any other programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware, (iii) modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide The Company Service, (iv) use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from The Company Website, (v) collect electronic mail addresses or other information from third parties by using The Company Service, (vi) impersonate another person or entity, (viii) engage in any activity that interferes with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy The Company Service or (ix) assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this Agreement.
As a paid up user you have the right to use the products and services in accordance with these terms and conditions. You must follow all policies and procedures outlined by The Company for the use of The Company services.
a. As a user you are a participant, and you will not be treated or construed as an owner, employee, partner, agent, franchisee, or legal representative for tax or ownership purposes including, with respect to the/any Internal Revenue procedures, Social Security Act/s, unemployment act/s, national or local statute/s, ordinance/s, rule/s or regulation/s of any Sovereign State.
b. Immediately upon obtaining your account or as soon as possible thereafter and as may be requested from time to time by The Company thereafter, you may be required to provide to the Company, taxpayer identification information as required by the/any Inland Revenue service.
c. Term — This Agreement is in effect for the period of each and any users paid up raffle drawing and as decided by the company or until such time as a/the raffle drawing dictates that your account fees have been expended into a raffle draw. You agree that The Company may modify this agreement from time to time. In any event, once you have paid your account fees, those fees will be placed and expended within the draw.
d. Termination: If you fail to adhere to the terms of this Agreement, The Company may, at its discretion, terminate your Agreement or impose other disciplinary and punitive financial action. If you are in breach, default, or violation of this Agreement at termination, you shall not be entitled to receive any further remuneration. Should this Agreement be terminated for any reason, you will perpetually lose your rights of winning remuneration.
f. Technical Support – The Company will provide technical support to users if required.
g. The Company Application and Agreement is a legal agreement between you and The Company. Completing the applicant information and submitting your payment constitutes your agreement to The Company Terms and Conditions, and Policies and Procedures.
h. The identity of signed up users is confidential, proprietary information that belongs to The Company. Users may not disclose the identity of other known users to other users or to third parties and may not use the/such information for any purpose other than promoting The Company’s services.
6. ASSIGNMENT – No Company users may assign its rights or duties under this Agreement to another without the express written consent of The Company, which will not be unreasonably withheld. The Company may assign its rights, obligations and or benefits under this Agreement without notice so long as the transfer of Service continues to operate as outlined in this Agreement.
7. SEVERABILITY – The terms of this Agreement are severable. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, that part of the Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with applicable law as closely as possible in line with the original intention of both parties of the Agreement. The remaining terms and conditions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
8. GOVERNING LAW – This Agreement shall be deemed entered into in the jurisdiction as deemed appropriate by the company. All disputes and claims relating to The Company and The User Agreement shall be settled within a jurisdiction as deemed appropriate by the company. Should you file a claim or counterclaim against The Company as a member, you agree to do so on an individual only basis. Each party to the proceedings shall be responsible for its own costs and expenses relating to legal and filing fees. The parties hereby agree to jurisdiction and venue as determined by the company.
9. ENTIRETY – This Agreement and all and any other relative associated documents constitutes the entire understanding and contract between the parties and supersedes any and all prior and contemporaneous, oral, or written representations, communication, understandings, and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein.
10. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, shall be deemed to confer any rights or remedies upon, nor obligate any of the parties hereto, to any person or entity other than the parties, unless so expressly stated to the contrary.
11. Each of the parties to this Agreement represents and warrants that it has full power to enter into this Agreement and hasn’t assigned, encumbered, or in any manner transferred all or any portion of the terms and conditions covered by this Agreement.
12. Waiver. Any waiver by The Company of any breach of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorized officer or agent of The Company. Waiver by The Company of any breach of this Agreement by you shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach
13. DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
a. THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE COMPANY SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE COMPANY SERVICE OR ITS USE (i) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, (ii) WILL BE FREE OF INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (iii) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (iv) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH THE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THIS AGREEMENT, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
b. THE THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SERVICES, RESOURCES AND INFORMATION THAT THE COMPANY PROVIDES ON OR MAKES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE COMPANY WEB SITE MAY NOT BE CONTROLLED BY THE COMPANY. ACCORDINGLY, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, RESOURCES AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, RESOURCES OR INFORMATION.
c. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST WINNINGS, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE COMPANY SERVICE, BASED ON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
d. EXCEPT FOR A BREACH OF A PARTIES EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE/ANY INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LEGAL LIABILITY AWARD OF EITHER PARTY TOWARDS THE OTHER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE SUM OF $100.00 (ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS)
FURTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
International Online Gaming/Gaming laws may vary and it is the responsibility of players herein to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in the country of use.People under the age of 18 years may not participate in the company Raffle. Players who win Prizes will be required to evidence that they were 18 years of age or over (the required age) at the time of entering. In the event of someone entering and winning without the legal authority (the required age) to do so they will forfeit the/any winning amount and any such sum will be placed back into the draw amount for the next available draw date, less a 30% administration fee.
1. ENTRY DATES: The raffle’s pre-launch will begin in the month of March, 2021, with anticipated ticket sales to begin on or around May 1, 2021, and ends at the point of the first relative ticket drawing (the raffle Period).
2. GENERAL RULES: All prizes (winning amounts) awarded will be final and winning numbers will be posted on the company’s website. Winners will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity release (where legal) within fourteen (14) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. The winning user must have a valid fully paid up to date account which is open and in good standing and held in accordance with the terms and conditions as described herein in order to receive a prize. Prizes are not transferable.
Users agree to hold the Company, its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from all liability or damage, losses or injury to person or property resulting from or incurred in connection with their acceptance, forfeiture or use of any prize or their participation in the raffle. All taxes related to the Winning Prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual/collective winners. No responsibility is assumed for lost, damaged, misplaced, misdirected, unintelligible, illegible postage due, mail or late entries or delays or inaccuracies in processing fees because of computer error, malfunction. By acceptance of a user to the Terms, Conditions and agreement/s herein and prize/s available, such acceptance constitutes permission to use the/any winners’ names, photographs, likenesses and geographical data for advertising and promotional purposes in any media throughout the world, without further notice, right of review or approval or compensation. By entering this raffle, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these/the Official Rules and the decisions of the Company Board. The Company reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper or interfere with the entry process or the operation of the raffle or website, violates the Official Rules, terms and or conditions, acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other person taking part.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE RAFFLE IS IN VIOLATION OF RELATIVE CRIMINAL AND OR CIVIL LAWS AND ACCORDINGLY SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Company and or its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this raffle which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this raffle. The entity reserves the right to cancel the online portion of the promotion if it becomes technically corrupted, and award prizes from eligible online entries received prior to cancellation and all other eligible entries received.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Jurisdiction permitting, the raffle is open to all global residents who are of legal age as of the date of entry in their place of participation. It is the responsibility of the user to observe and abide by any legislation in their place of participation that may prevent them from participating in the Billion Dollar Raffle. The Company adheres to all online gambling legislation across the world and the purchase of tickets through our website is only available in those jurisdictions that allow online gambling. If you live in a country where you know that gambling is not legal you must not attempt to purchase entry into the billion dollar raffle. Employees of the company and their immediate families, (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) members of the households of Avazoo, their divisions or subsidiaries, parent companies, any companies who processes transactions and/or maintains account information for the Avazoo™ or their advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to take part.
4. AMBASSADOR PROGRAM IS OPEN TO EVERYONE IN EVERY COUNTRY: In order to qualify;
a. Registrant must sign up on a special Ambassador landing page.
b. Registrant starts out as a “Candidate” until they get 20 direct sign ups using their personal referral code within the first 20 days of registering. A direct sign up is someone who has joined Avazoo via a Candidate’s or Ambassador’s referral code.
c. After the Candidate successfully gets 20 direct sign ups using their personal referral code within the first 20 days of registering they become an “Ambassador” and automatically earn a free $20 entry level raffle ticket.
d. Each Candidate is required to post the name of each direct sign up on the social media site of their choice.
e. If a Candidate is unsuccessful in earning 20 direct sign ups within the first 20 days of registering, they are disqualified and cannot earn a free ticket through the Ambassador program.
AMBASSADOR SHARE PROGRAM:
f. After the Candidate has 20 individuals that have used their personal referral code and have signed up, the (now) Ambassador may continue to share their referral code to receive additional free entries as follows:
1. Once an individual has qualified as an Ambassador and has received their free entry ticket, the 20 individuals used to qualify for the Ambassador title do not count towards the qualifications required to receive the additional free entries.
2. 1st individual that has used their referral code (after the 20 required to qualify) = 1 free entry
3. 2nd individual that has used their referral code (after the 20 required to qualify) = 2 free entries
4. 3rd individual that has used their referral code (after the 20 required to qualify) = 3 free entries
5. This continues so on and so forth up to the 100th individual that uses their referral code (after the 20 required to qualify) = 100 Free Entries
6. For every individual that uses their referral code after their 100th, they will receive 25 free entries for each additional individual to infinity.
Example: Ambassador shares their referral code with 140 individuals (after the 20 required to qualify), they will receive 25 free entries for every individual from 101 to 140.
BONUS FREE ENTRIES FOR REACHING THE FOLLOWING MILESTONES:
7. When they have 25 individuals that have used their referral code, they will be rewarded with 10 additional free entries.
8. When they have 50 individuals that have used their referral code, they will be rewarded with 25 additional free entries.
9. When they have 100 individuals (After their first 20 needed to qualify for Ambassador) that have used their referral code, they will achieve the “VIP Ambassador” title and they will be rewarded with 50 additional free entries.
10. If they are so fortunate as to have 1,000 individuals in their winning lines, they will achieve the “Avazoo Executive VIP Ambassador” title and they will be awarded a free entry into the D-Day Mega Billions Raffle.
INCENTIVES FOR REACHING AVAZOO EXECUTIVE VIP AMBASSADOR TITLE
g. The top ten Avazoo Executive VIP Ambassadors will get an all expense paid stay and an invite to the 3 day draw event and will be invited on stage to draw one of the $1 Million-Dollar winners. (All travel expenses to and from the event are the sole responsibility of the attendee)
h. The top ten Avazoo Executive VIP Ambassadors are rewarded with a $1 Million donation with their name attached if they assist in drawing the $1 Million Dollar winners. The donation will be made to a charity of their choice from the approved list of Avazoo’s charitable organizations.
i. The first 500 Avazoo Executive VIP Ambassadors will receive an all expense paid stay and represent Avazoo for the live 3 day draw event. (All travel expenses to and from the event are the sole responsibility of the attendee)
j. The top 11 – 60 Avazoo Executive VIP Ambassadors, based on sign ups in their winning lines, will be invited on stage to select the $500,000 winners.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND INCENTIVES FOR THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM:
k. If the individual uses a referral code from the Ambassador program, but decides to purchase a ticket instead, the new individual still counts as one of the Candidate’s referral sign ups. If the new individual that bought a ticket wins the $1 Billion grand prize, then the Ambassador that invited them will receive $25,000 and for the $1 Million 2nd Prizes, the Ambassador that invited them receives $10,000.
l. If a direct signup joins the Ambassador Program, that direct signup follows the rules above.
m. When the direct signup has 20 individuals that have used their referral code, they become an Ambassador and receive a free entry ticket. The Ambassador that invited the direct signup will receive 5 free entries.
n. If a direct signup wins a $1 Million prize:
1. The Ambassador (The Ambassador has earned a free ticket) will receive $100,000.
2. If the direct signup’s referrer is a Non-Qualified Candidate, that Non-Qualified Candidate will have a $100,000 donation made in the name of the Non-Qualified Candidate to an Avazoo-approved charity of his or her choice.
o. If a direct signup wins the $1 Billion prize:
1. The Ambassador will receive $1,000,000.
2. If the direct signup’s referrer is a Non-Qualified Candidate, that Non-Qualified Candidate will have a $1 Million donation made in the name of the Non-Qualified Candidate to an Avazoo-approved charity of his or her choice.
p. If an indirect signup wins a $1 Million prize:
1. If the direct signup is an Ambassador, the direct signup will receive $100,000.
2. If the direct sign up was a Non-Qualified Candidate, a $100,000 donation will be made in the name of the Non-Qualified direct signup Candidate to an Avazoo-approved charity of his or her choice.
3. If the direct signup’s referrer is an Ambassador, that Ambassador will receive $100,000.
4. If the direct signup’s referrer is a Non-Qualified Candidate, that Non-Qualified Candidate will have a $100,000 donation made in the name of the Non-Qualified Candidate to an Avazoo-approved charity of his or her choice.
q. If an indirect signup wins the $1 billion prize:
1. If the direct signup is an Ambassador, the Ambassador will receive $1,000,000.
2. If the direct sign up was a Non-Qualified Candidate, a $1,000,000 donation will be made in the name of the Non-Qualified direct signup Candidate to an Avazoo-approved charity of his or her choice.
3. If the direct signup’s referrer is an Ambassador, that Ambassador will receive $1,000,000.
4. If the direct signup’s referrer is a Non-Qualified Candidate, that Non-Qualified Candidate will have a $1,000,000 donation made in the name of the Non-Qualified Candidate to an Avazoo-approved charity of his or her choice.
r. The direct signup may or may not choose to join the Avazoo Ambassador Program. If they go to Avazoo.com to sign up and enter a referral code, upon submission, the referral code is looked up in the database. If the referral code belongs to an Ambassador, the confirmation page will have an additional message: “The person who told you about Avazoo was one of our Ambassadors. By signing up, you helped this Ambassador earn either a FREE Avazoo ticket or an additional FREE entry! You can also win a free ticket and extra entries by helping us spread the word. Would you like to learn more about the Ambassador program?”